Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Its been a while...

I can't believe its October already. The Redondo Beach trip is coming up, followed by the departure of the Lynx to the East Coast. I've got mixed feelings about that. I think its great that they get a chance to make this trip...but the Lynx was the first tallship I'd spent any time around, and I'll miss her. My decision to move in to the house in Newport after I'd graduated was made shortly after watching her sail into the harbor at sunset. But it is what it is. Maybe this means we'll get to play with the Spirit of Dana Point from time to time.

I'm revisiting things that happened last [school] year. One of the teachers at SEMS commissioned me to build a 'tree' for her cats. I can honestly say that this was one of the most difficult projects I have ever taken on. I'm still not convinced that I did it right. But sometimes there is only so much you can do with a coping saw and a cheap drill. And her cats really like it.





1 comment:

Modern Crush said...

Oh kittehs I lovez youz! And u bottom kitteh, youz iz so fat. What iz ur owneh feedin youz? Silleh fat catz!