Saturday, September 15, 2007

Movin' Out

Today is the last day for me in Corona Del Mar. I got up and started taking off the sheets and breaking down the bed. Most of my stuff is packed, and the majority of it is already waiting for me in my new apartment.

I'm sad to go, because this studio is so cute. And I've lived here for almost 3 years by myself. So, I'm rather attached to it. And I'm attached to CDM. I'd always wanted to live here, and didn't ever think there was a chance in hell that I'd be able to afford it. I was wrong about the first part of that. Now that I'm leaving, I'm going to miss it terribly. I'm going to miss waking up in the morning and hearing the sound of sea lions calling to each other in the distance. I'm going to miss the pitch black neighborhood at night, so dark that you can practically see every star in the sky on a clear night. *sigh*

This will be my last post for a few days, because I don't have internet at my new place till Tuesday. When I post again, I'll put up pics of my new place.

Cheers!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Aww, I know what you mean, being attached and sad, but still excited for the future. Good luck in your new place!